Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
PING G410 Crossoverview other products
The 30-gram dual-density tungsten toe weight gives these crossover clubs the forgiveness you look for lower down the set, but they still give you the distance you require, thanks to the thin, maraging steel face for incredibly fast ball speeds.
Key features and benefits:
- Iron-like gearing makes it easier to align than previous models
- Slightly forward centre of gravity promotes straight, stable trajectories
- Premium hydropearl chrome finish for improved launch and spin from rough and wet grass
- Tungsten weighting in toe for higher MOI and increased forgiveness
- Internal rib structure for powerful sound and feel
- Maraging-steel face for fast ball speeds
The G410 crossover is not one to be missed, especially if you struggle with traditional long irons - come down to the shop and you can try it out for yourself.